A beautiful City of Vancouver is a coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada. It is one of the largest and the densely inhabited municipality area in the country. When planning of visiting Vancouver, below attractions are my top 8 list that anyone must see when they visit Vancouver.
1. Capilano Suspension Bridge – it is a very popular attraction in Vancouver measures 140 meters long and 70 meters above the river. It features the rain forest ecotours, award-winning gardens, nature trails, North America’s largest private collection of First Nations totem poles, period decor and costumes, and exhibits highlighting the park’s history and the surrounding temperate rain forest.
2. Stanley Park – a stunning park features amazing natural attractions including rose garden, and the forest. Around the park you can find the Lost Lagoon, Seawall, Siwash Rock, English Bay, Vancouver Aquarium, etc.
3. Granville Island – Attracts millions of visitors every year. It features the Granville Public Market where you can find more than 200 shops spreads throughout the island. On the island you’ll find the Arts Club theatre and lounge, Edible Canada, Kids Market, Marina and Maritime Market, and so much more.
4. Vancouver Art Gallery
5. Canada Place - is Vancouver’s landmark which attracted over 22 million of visitors. Its sail-like roof echo the Canada’s nautical roots. Canada Place features the Cruise Ship terminal, FlyOver Canada, Tourism Vancouver Visitor Centre, Vancouver Convention Centre, Floatplanes, Community events, The Canadian Trail and the Heritage Horns.
6. Science World
7. UBC Museum of Anthropology
8. Vancouver Aquarium